South Shore Tiki Lounge will re-open on Friday, June 5th, 2020 at Noon for Dine-In Service. Our lanai provides a safe, open-air dining experience and we’ve added even more outdoor seating on our sidewalk extending off the lanai.
We are excited to be back offering the same great food, cocktails, and atmosphere while also practicing protocol required by the Department of Health for a safe and friendly service.
Our priority is the safety of our staff and guests, so be advised:
- Please stay home if you’re exhibiting symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Masks are required, except while seated and eating
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- We encourage viewing our menu online at southshoretiki.com and credit card payments to help limit contact.
South Shore Tiki Lounge has installed these changes:
- Staff will be screened prior to each shift and any employee with signs of illness will not report to work
- Tables have been spaced 6 feet apart on our lanai
- Maximum capacity of 12 people inside the bar
- Staff are required to wear masks
- Tables, seating, menus, and checkbooks will be thoroughly sanitized between guests
- High-touch areas will be regularly sanitized
We are offering a limited menu to start, with a goal to our regular menu later this summer. Bear with us as we develop new habits and manage a new reality!
We look forward to serving you and being with our community again.